Cornelius Veterinary Clinic Helps Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Clinic Update|March 19th 2020
Our goal is to be as welcoming and accommodating to our clientele and patients as we can. In our effort to aid in the safety of our clients and staff during this pandemic, we have applied a few temporary safety measures by:
- Asking that all visitors/appointments call from your vehicle when you arrive.
- Limiting visits to pets who are sick, injured, or otherwise experiencing discomfort. We are asking that you postpone routine visits for a few weeks until we can re-assess this situation.
- Limiting how many people come into the hospital for any in-person visits. Call us when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until we are ready to take you directly into an exam room.
- Offering curbside services for vehicle check in/out for all the appointments. You may also choose to drop off your pet or wait in your vehicle. You then will be able to consult with our doctors by phone about the appointment.
- Offering curbside services for your food & prescription needs when you pay by phone. Just call us when you arrive.
- We will be temporarily reducing our open hours. We will still be open:
8:30AM to 6PM Monday thru Friday
8:30AM to 12PM Saturday
Closed on Sunday
- In accordance with the Governor’s request, we will be postponing routine & non-urgent services until April 15th. Then we will be determining our ability to reschedule these appointments and procedures. Our staff will be calling all clients that requested services in April to give you an update or to reschedule your pet’s appointment.
|Our Clinic is Servicing: |
Sick & Injured Pets, Emergencies
Urgent Surgeries or Medical Procedures
Puppy & Kitten Vaccines
Dental Care Due to Pain or Medical Necessity
Rechecks (on a case by case basis)
Medication Refills Requiring an Exam
Anal Gland Express (if pet has discomfort)
Euthanasia or Cremation Services
|Postponing Non-Urgent Services:|
Routine Wellness Exams
Routine Spays, Neuters or Dentistries
Non-Urgent Surgeries or Procedures
Due Vaccines with Exception of Rabies and Puppies/Kittens
Baths & Nail Trims
|Things You Can Do to Help: |
Use Our Online Store
Ask Us to Mail Prescriptions
Text, Email, or Call Ahead to Order Food or Prescriptions