Cornelius Veterinary Clinic Helps Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Clinic Update|June 15th, 2020
Our goal is to be as welcoming and accommodating to our clientele and patients as we can. In our effort to aid in the safety of our clients and staff during this pandemic, we have applied a few temporary safety measures by:
- Asking that all visitors/appointments call from your vehicle when you arrive.
- As of May 1st, we are now providing most routine and non-routine services to our patients. Please call ahead to find out what services are currently being offered.
- Limiting how many people come into the hospital for any in-person visits. Euthanasia visits are the only in-person visits allowed at this time.) Please call us when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until we are ready to take you directly into an exam room.
- Offering curbside services for vehicle check in/out for all the appointments. You may also choose to drop off your pet or wait in your vehicle. You then will be able to consult with our doctors by phone about the appointment.
- Offering curbside services for your food & prescription needs when you pay by phone. Just call us when you arrive.
- We are back to being open 7 days a week! Our office hours are:
7:30AM to 6PM Monday thru Friday
8:30AM to 4PM Saturday
9AM to 4PM on Sunday
- In accordance with the Governor’s request, we will be postponing some services and limiting people in the lobby until June 15th or further notice.
|Our Clinic is Servicing: |
Sick & Injured Pets, Emergencies
Urgent Surgeries or Medical Procedures
Prioritizing Dental Care Due to Pain or Medical Necessity
Limited Number of Routine Spays, Neuters or Dentistries
Non-Urgent Surgeries or Procedures
Puppy & Kitten Vaccines
Rechecks (on a case by case basis)
Medication Refills Requiring an Exam
Overdue Annual Exams & Vaccines
Anal Gland Express (if pet has discomfort)
Euthanasia or Cremation Services
|Postponing Non-Urgent Services:|
Baths & Nail Trims
|Things You Can Do to Help: |
Use Our Online Store
Ask Us to Mail Prescriptions
Text, Email, or Call Ahead to Order Food or Prescriptions